We're serving those in need Friday, July 28th at 10am. Here are the details.
We’re excited to have you onboard for this wonderful event! We’ll be expecting you on Friday, July 28th, 2017
We are asking all volunteers to report to our Annex building at 2031 NW 1st Ct. Miami, 33127 for registration and last minute instructions.
Free parking is available on NW 1st Avenue between 18th and 19th Street.
You can also park right alongside of the street where available using the Pay by Phone option. Download the App or call the number on the sign. You will need your tag number and a credit card.
Carpooling, Uber, Lyft, etc. highly suggested
Please remember not to leave any belongings in plain sight inside your vehicles.
- Farm Share & Set-Up team at 7:00AM
- Ministry Team, Water Tent and Purple Teams at 9:00AM
- Red, White, & Blue Teams at 10:00AM
If you are not sure what team you are a part of please contact me as soon as possible at 305-572-2004.
- you must wear your assigned t-shirt (unaltered)
- full-length pants, and sneakers (no open-toe shoes, tank tops or shorts allowed)